- (800) 737-3845
For the woman who wishes to terminate an early pregnancy, yet avoid a surgical abortion, the medical abortion offers an excellent option. All three recognized medical protocols use a combination of drugs, one to end the pregnancy and a second to stimulate the uterine contractions to expel the remaining products of conception.
- For greater than 97% of the women who choose this method, surgery and its inherent risks and complications are avoided.
- The woman assumes complete control in the process, to include timing and administration of the drug(s).
- For the women that fear surgery, this added stress is relieved.
- The abortion is drawn out over a several day period.
- Cramping and pain may be more severe than with the surgical abortion.
- Three and possibly four visits may be required to assure the abortion is complete.
Our Mifeprex abortion protocol has been used by over one million American woman with extremely successful results.
Inclusion Criteria (you must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for a medical abortion using Mifeprex):
- Be in good general health
- By our ultrasound, show a gestation of less than 8 weeks and 6 days.
- Be willing to have a surgical abortion if the medical abortion fails.
AbortionClinics.org can get you in for your appointment within the week. Our usual wait for an appointment is less than 3 days.
AbortionClinics.org provides you with on site, physician reviewed ultrasound.
AbortionClinics.org provides all medicines you need, including pain medication at no extra cost.
AbortionClinics.org provides 24/7/365 direct access to your physician for your questions, concerns and treatment of any problems.
AbortionClinics.org provides all patients with care based on our belief that every patient should be treated with kindness, courtesy, justice, love and respect.
AbortionClinics.org was one of the eleven sites in the United States selected to perform the research that lead to the FDA approved version of the French abortion pill (RU-486).